What Subsea Logistics Services Limited can do for your company
In the ever changing and challenging oil, gas and renewable industries market it is the belief of Subsea
Logistics Services Limited that we should provide and exceed the results that our Clients expect; to enable us
to be a successful recruitment consultancy and not just an average one.
Subsea Logistics Services Limited will never make empty promises to deliver on a service that cannot be fully
provided and backed up with our expertise and experience.
As a simple reminder, to each of our recruitment consultants, the following simple, but effective guidelines
are followed on a daily basis:
- Each client will be assigned one main point of contact to deal with on a regular basis, thus eliminating
the problems of miscommunication and annoyance to the Client of dealing with a different consultant each time
contact is made.
- From initial contact we will determine our Client's business aims, goals and objectives.
- We can provide personnel on a worldwide basis that are suitable for permanent staff or short
- Every candidate identified as suitable for a requested role will be fully vetted prior to their details
being submitted to the Client for consideration. This will include the request of qualifications,
certifications, previous industry experience and work history. We will also request two references for each
candidate we represent.
- We focus on providing a personal, friendly and professional service.
- Our consultants and our business operates 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, providing our clients
with a point of contact at all times.
Subsea Logistics Services Limited can ease the burden on / or act as your Personnel Department by:
- Sourcing personnel
- Organising personnel movements
- Providing all documentation
- Organising training course, visas, etc.
We can provide the following personnel, but should your requirement not be listed we will endeavour to source a suitable candidate for the role in question.
- ROV Superintendents
- ROV Supervisors
- ROV Subsea Engineers
- ROV Senior Pilot Technicians
- ROV Pilot Technicians
- Plough Supervisor
- Plough Tech
- ROV Client Representatives
- Equipment Technicians
Survey and Inspection Personnel:
- Client Representatives
- Online / Offline Surveyors
- Survey Engineers
- Data Processors
- Reports Coordinator
- Party Chiefs
- CSWIP 3.4U Inspection Engineers / Coordinators / Controllers / Data Recorders
Contact Us »