What Subsea Logistics Services Limited can do for you
We work on the philosophy of providing our Candidates, both present and future, with a fully professional service from mobilisation to demobilisation with full support, whatever the need, for the full duration of the project.
We provide all of our Candidates with the following solutions:
- We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and efficient service that is mutually beneficial to the
Candidate, Client and SLSL
- Each Candidate is treated as an individual and as such we endeavour to tailor the Candidate’s needs and
objectives to the roles that our Clients currently have available.
- We assess each Candidate’s experience, skill set, attributes, education and qualifications to ensure that
we match the Candidate to the most relevant Client opportunity.
- We operate an “open book” policy and are fully transparent with our Candidate’s and Clients alike and
always act with integrity and confidentiality.
- Fortnightly or monthly pay, on time every time (bank holiday closures excluded)
- PAYE, Limited Company and as an overseas resident
- 24 hour access to a consultant
- Comprehensive medical and liability insurance, including repatriation
- Assistance with arranging visas and other travel documentation
- Booking of flights, car hire, hotels etc.
- Advice on training courses,
- Assistance with survival and medical certificate renewal
Disciplines We Specialise In:
- ROV Superintendents
- ROV Supervisors
- ROV Subsea Engineers
- ROV Senior Pilot Technicians
- ROV Pilot Technicians
- Plough Supervisor
- Plough Tech
- ROV Client Representatives
- Equipment Technicians
Survey and Inspection Personnel:
- Client Representatives
- Online / Offline Surveyors
- Survey Engineers
- Data Processors
- Reports Coordinator
- Party Chiefs
- CSWIP 3.4U Inspection Engineers / Coordinators / Controllers / Data Recorders
Should your discipline not be listed above, let us know and we will endeavour to source a suitable position for the role in question.
Do you have what our clients are looking for?
If you have the skills, experience and qualifications working in any capacity within the above disciplines,
then we would love to hear from you. We welcome applications from suitably qualified professional personnel
and will do our utmost to ensure you secure that sought after position.
If you would like further information on working with Subsea Logistics Services Limited, please do not
hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to ascertain whether you have what our Clients require, we ask that you forward your details
to us - Register with Subsea Logistics Services Limited - E-mail to email@example.com
Send us your CV »